If you would like Isle Ornsay to attend your exhibition then please complete the form at the bottom of this page to get in touch with me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
There is a downloadable information sheet on the layout for exhibition managers here.
2014 – all appearances will be as a work in progress exhibit, albeit with a bit more colour and scenery than previously.
- 15th February – Tonbridge MRC exhibition – Appearance cancelled due to work commitments
- 5th April – Narrow Gauge South, Sparsholt
- 20-21 September – Rail Enthusiast’s Club, Woking
- 27th January – 009 Society Beds and Bucks member’s day, Barton le Clay – work in progress exhibit
- 16th February – Narrow Gauge South West, Shepton Mallet – work in progress exhibit
- 14th April – Isle Ornsay had its first operational public outing at Narrow Gauge South